You are a CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for Service Transition.
You will learn about Service Transition in order to organize and manage, though communication and change in organizations will certainly not be left aside. After obtaining the certificate, you will be able to progress to the role of Service Manager with the task of controlling the functions and processes within the Service Transition Lifecycle.
•The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL®Foundation bridge certificate).
•An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
ITIL Intermediate ST Exam Content:
The candidates’ competencies tested in this ITIL Intermediate ST Exam are:
• Introduction to service transition;
• Service transition principles;
• Service transition processes;
• Managing people through service transitions;
• Organizing for service transition;
• Technology considerations;
• Implementing and improving service transition;
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
ITIL Intermediate ST Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass score: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No