You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with the operational activities of services and managing, coordinating or integrating these within the Service Lifecycle.
After gaining your certificate, you will be familiar with the basics of service operations and the challenges, risks and critical success factors. You will think more from the perspective of the business than from the technology.
-The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL®Foundation bridge certificate).
-An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
ITIL Intermediate SO Exam Content:
The candidates’ competencies that will be tested in this ITIL Intermediate SO Exam are:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principals, Purpose and Objective;
• How all processes in ITIL® Service Operations interact with other Service Lifecycle processes;
• The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Service Operation processes;
• The roles and responsibilities within ITIL® Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence;
• How to measure ITIL® Service Operations;
• Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Service Operation;
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Service Operation.
ITIL Intermediate SO Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No