Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Certified ScrumMaster ® (CSM®) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM® course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM® test.
A Certified ScrumMaster ® performs the following functions:
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical project manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
The Certified ScrumMaster ® course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
Key Features :
2 Days Classroom Training
2 Certified ScrumMaster Simulation Exams
Exercises & Games to get hands on Scrum practices
2 years Membership of Scrum Alliance
Tips and tricks to clear CSM Exam
Delivery by CST*
16 PMI PDUs & Certification offered
Certified ScrumMaster Exam Fee Included
Assistance with Scrum Alliance Exam Registration process
Training conducted by experienced Certified ScrumMasters
Course Completion Certificate
Course Structure :
- 1.1 [email protected] High Level
- 1.2 Agenda
- 1.3 Scrum History
- 1.4 What is Scrum?
- 1.5 What is Agile?
- 1.6 Why Agile?
- 1.7 Agile Methodologies
- 1.8 Scrum Life Cycle
- 1.9 Terminologies used in SCRUM
- 1.10 Sprints
- 1.11 Timebox
- 1.12 Advantages of Timebox
- 1.13 Release
- 1.14 Daily Scrum
- 1.15 Daily Scrum
- 1.16 User Story
- 1.17 Story Card Information
- 1.18 Definition of Done
- 1.19 Product Backlog
- 1.20 Sprint Backlog
- 1.21 Sprint Planning
- 1.22 Sprint Planning
- 1.23 Sprint Review
- 1.24 Sprint Retrospective
- 1.25 Making Retrospectives Effective
- 1.26 Different Roles
- 1.27 Product Owner
- 1.28 Product Owner Role
- 1.29 Product Owner Role
- 1.30 Scrum Master
- 1.31 What Does A ScrumMaster Do
- 1.32 What The ScrumMaster Should Not Do
- 1.33 The Team Developers
- 1.34 Building A Scrum Team
- 1.35 Building Empowered Teams
- 1.36 Role Of A Manager
- 1.37 A New Role For A Manager
- 1.38 Some Specialist Roles You May Want
- 1.39 Distributed Scrum Teams
- 1.40 Best Practices In Distributed Scrum
- 1.41 Target Audience
- 1.42 Certifications Overview
- 1.43 Scrum With Us
- 1.44 Contact Us for More Information
Learning Objectives :
At the end of the training in Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)®, you will be able to:
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Discuss in detail terms such as daily scrum, user story, sprint planning and sprint review
- Understand various roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
Target Audience :
The following categories of professionals can take the ‘Certified ScrumMaster training’ and obtain the certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, ScrumMasters and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
Exam Format :
There are no eligibility criteria set for the ScrumMaster certification. Any professional looking to further his career in management can attend the course and attempt the test.
Following are the steps involved in the certification process:
- The first step towards Certified ScrumMaster is to understand Scrum.
- The second step is to attend a two-day CSM® course conducted by a certified trainer.
- Next, candidates need to pass the Certified ScrumMaster ® (CSM®) online test conducted by Scrum Alliance.
- To pass the test, a candidate needs to correctly answer at least 24 out of the 35 questions.
- Once a candidate passes the exam, a license agreement needs to be accepted and the Scrum Alliance membership profile needs to be completed.
You can take about an hour to complete the Certified ScrumMaster exam, but it doesn’t have to be finished in one sitting. You can stop and restart as many times as needed. You can also skip, go back, and bookmark questions for later review. If you have left any question unanswered, a warning message appears on clicking the ‘submit’ button at the end of the test.
We provides assistance with the Scrum Alliance Exam Registration process.
The Certified ScrumMaster exam consists of 35 multiple choice questions. The candidate has to get 24 or more correct to pass the exam. If the candidate does not pass the exam, they can take it a second time at no cost. Subsequent attempts require a small fee to be paid to Scrum Alliance.
Yes, exam fee is included in the course fee.
You can enroll for the training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
- Through PayPal
- Through Stripe
You will have access to online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Yes, you can extend the access period by paying an additional fee. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Once you register with us for a course by paying the course fee, you can have 24/7 access to the elearning content on our website. An automated course purchase confirmation mail from our side will guide you through the process.
PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP & CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.