You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or are a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for developing strategies for services.
The Service Strategy certificate shows that you are able to deal strategically with services and all related aspects of services. You understand the risks and the critical success factors and have the skills for raising the service strategy within the organization to a higher level.
– The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate).
– An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
ITIL Intermediate SS Exam Content:
Candidates are tested in this ITIL Intermediate SS Exam on the following categories:
1. Introduction to service strategy;
2. Service strategy principles;
3. Service strategy processes;
5. Organizing for service strategy;
6. Technology considerations;
7. Implementing service strategy;
8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
ITIL Intermediate SS Exam Details
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No