An exam for CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
You would like to improve how you provide services and learn more about the principles, processes, methods, organization and techniques?
Your full attention is on implementation and the critical success factors for continued improvement of services?
This Certification Exam is for you!!
ITIL® consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL® is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL® is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
– The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate).
– An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
ITIL Intermediate CSI Exam Content:
Candidates are tested in this ITIL Intermediate CSI Exam on 8 topics:
- Introduction to continual service improvement.
- Continual service improvement principles.
- Continual service improvement process.
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques.
- Organizing for continual service improvement.
- Technology considerations.
- Implementing continual service improvement.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
ITIL Intermediate CSI Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 8 Questions
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No