You are part of the operational staff and are involved in Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management or Business Relationship Management.
This is particularly suited to service (or service-level) managers and portfolio managers.
Your role involves operational activities concerning offers, agreements, responsibilities and (service-level) agreements. The knowledge from this module will enable you to contribute to a higher quality of IT service support within the organization.
Prerequisites of the ITIL Intermediate SOA Exam:
-The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL®Foundation bridge certificate).
-An accredited training by an accredited training provider
ITIL Intermediate SOA Exam Content:
The candidates’ competencies that will be tested in this ITIL Intermediate SOA Exam are:
- Overview of SOA processes and basic principles;
- The value to the business of SOA activities;
- How the SOA processes rely on a good business case;
- How the SOA processes rely on a good understanding of return on investment (ROI);
- Processes across the service lifecycle pertaining to the service offerings and agreements.
- Service portfolio management, which provides documentation for services and prospective services in business terms;
- Service catalogue management, which is concerned with the production and documentation of the service catalogue from a business and a technical viewpoint;
- Service level management, which sets up a service level agreement (SLA) structure and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place;
- Demand management, which identifies patterns of business activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented;
- Supplier management, which ensures all partners and suppliers are managed in the appropriate way and includes contract management;
- Financial management for IT services, which includes ensuring understanding of the service value and the management of all financial considerations;
- Business relationship management, which ensures the customer’s requirements are correctly identified.
ITIL Intermediate SOA Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No