- Anyone who needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning MSP;
- Program Managers and Program Management Office team members;
- Business change team members;
- Project Manager and Project delivery team members;
- Those wishing to pursue higher level MSP® qualifications.
Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice portfolio and a prerequisite for the Managing Successful Programmes® Practitioner.
The Managing Successful Programmes framework enables organizations to realize their strategy and gain measurable benefits from business change. It provides program managers with a practical road map from conception to close for all types of programs that benefit stakeholders, the business, and the bottom line by defining a series of processes, components and techniques.
MSP Foundation Exam Content:
- The programme management environment and the characteristics of different types of programmes;
- The benefits of applying the Managing Successful Programmes guidance to the management of a programme of transformational change;
- The purpose of the defined roles;
- The purpose of the seven MSP® principles, the nine governance themes and the six transformational flow processes.
MSP Foundation Exam Details:
|Exam duration:||60 minutes|
|Number of questions:||75 (of which 5 questions are non-scoring trial questions)|
|Pass mark:||50% (35 out of 75)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|