Every employee, from administrative worker to CEO, dealing with valuable information.
The certificate Information Security Foundation is followed up by the certificates Information Security Management Advanced and Information Security Management Expert. All three modules within the program are based on the international standard set of ISO/IEC 27000.
EXIN Information Security Foundation is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the certification.
Information Security Foundation Exam content:
- You will get knowledge about the concept, importance and the reliability of information.
- You will learn about the types of risks, threats and damages, and the available risk strategies and the security measures you can take.
- You will get insight in the security policy and organization, inclusive code of conduct, ownership, and roles and responsibilities. Moreover you learn how to manage security incidents.
- You will learn about the various security measures.
- Physical measures such as identity passes and finger scans.
- Technical measures such as cryptography, and you will learn how to deal with attacks such as phishing, spam and malware.
- Organizational measures you can take such as access management and Business Continuity Management.
- You will get aware of the most important legislation and regulations.
Information Security Foundation Exam Details:
Number of multiple-choice questions: 40
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
Open book: no
Electronic equipment allowed: no