EXIN Cloud Technologies Advanced is aimed at Cloud Providers & IT departments which want to implement Private and/or Community Clouds. Specific roles that would benefit are:
- IT Specialists
- Cloud Service Architects
- Cloud Developers
- Cloud Administrators
- Technical staff of Service Providers
EXIN Cloud Technologies Advanced builds upon the EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation and has been developed in close cooperation with Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF) and international Cloud experts.
- Platform/vendor neutral
- Gain practical experience in developing and implementing Cloud platforms
- Independent global validation of Cloud Computing knowledge and skills
- EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation certificate or GSTF Cloud Computing Associate certificate
- EXIN accredited training on EXIN Cloud Technologies Advanced (certificate of attendance)
Cloud Technologies Advanced Exam Content:
By acquiring the EXIN Cloud Technologies Advanced certificate you will:
- Learn about virtualization techniques from various suppliers and how they work.
- Know which mitigating actions you need to take about Security, Privacy and Risk aspects of Cloud Services.
- Understand how to handle Identity and Access Management of Cloud Services.
- Learn how to monitor, manage and test cloud services.
- Know how to build a Private Cloud.
- Be able to manage service levels.
Samples of tools which are being used during the practical assignments of the training are:
- Amazon AWS; EC2, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, data pipeline, DynamoDB, EBS
- OpenNebula 4.2 VirtualBox sandbox
- Google App engine
Cloud Technologies Advanced Exam Details:
|Number of questions:||40|
|Pass mark:||65% (26 of 40)|
|Electronic equipment permitted:||no|