Key Features :
Learning Objectives :
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
Course Audience :
The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
Exam and Certification :
How do you become a CISSP certified professional?
The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at Pearson VUE Testing centers around the world. Please follow these steps to register for the exam:
- Go to www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 to register for a test appointment.
- Select the most convenient test center.
- Book an exam-slot and make the payment.
You will receive confirmation from Pearson VUE with the appointment details, test center location, and other relevant instructions, if any.
Please note that your registration information will be transferred to (ISC) ², and all communication about the testing process from (ISC) ² and Pearson VUE will be sent to you via email. Please refer to the exam outline for CISSP by (ISC) ² for more details: https://www.isc2.org/uploadedfiles/%28isc%292_public_content/exam_outlines/cissp-cib.pdf
What are the prerequisites for a CISSP certification?
This training is intended for professionals who want to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current Information Security careers. To pursue training in CISSP, it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP – CBK 2015.
What do I need to do to unlock my certificate?
Online Self learning:
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
There are no reviews yet.