Key Features :
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 40 hours of self-paced videos
- 5 simulation exams for practice
- 10 industry-based case studies
- 5 domain-wise test papers to prepare you for CISA certification
Learning Objectives :
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities, and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices for IS audit and control, governance of enterprise IT, acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
Course Audience :
This training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT Compliance Managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Risk & Privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
Exam and Certification :
How will I become a CISA certified professional?
To become a CISA certified professional, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Clear the CISA examination
- Submit an Application for CISA Certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For additional information, please visit ISACA’s CISA page: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/How-to-Become-Certified/Pages/default.aspx
What are the prerequisites for a CISA certification?
To get your CISA certification, you need to:
- Submit the complete application within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination
- Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers
The experience that you’ve listed out should have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the date of application, or within five years of passing the examination.
What do I need to do to unlock my certificate?
Online Self learning:
- Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
There are no reviews yet.