Key Features :
Learning Benefits :
Management Square’s CCNP Routing and Switching training provides immense learning benefits to the participants and ensures the following skills:
Participants are able to:
- Acquire full understanding of basic and advanced concepts of VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing , IPv4 addressing and IOS licensing
- Plan, implement, verify, troubleshoot local &wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions
- Work with ease on the three modules: ROUTE; SWITCH; and TSHOOT
- Master the advanced concepts of IP addressing and routing in a LAN or WAN environment
- Learn the concepts for configuring various network monitoring options ,routing and switching technologies
Course Audience :
The course is ideal for IT technicians and entry-level engineers aspiring to advance their career in the networking field. The training is best suited for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, System Engineers, Network Support Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Consultants and System Integrators.
Exam and Certification :
Participants have to follow these steps after successfully completing the CCNP Routing and Switching training, simulation exams and lab exercises, to acquire the certification.
CCNP Exam and certification details
Participants upon successfully completion of the CCNP training can opt to take ROUTE 642-902, SWITCH 642-813, and TSHOOT 642-832 exams to complete the requirements for the CCNP Routing and Switching Certification.
Following are the individual exam details:
- ROUTE (642-902) – 120 minutes (45 – 55 Questions)
- SWITCH (642-813) – 120 minutes (35 – 45 Questions)
- TSHOOT (642-832) – 135 minutes (35 – 40 Questions)
General topics are likely to appear on the exam, but these topics are subjective to change without notice. Hence candidates must be well prepared for the exam.
ROUTE and SWITCH exams consist of mostly multiple-choice questions, with additional drag and drop, fill-in-the-blank, and simulation questions.
TSHOOT exam consists mostly of simulations, with a few multiple-choice questions, drag and drop, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
This certification is valid for three years within which the individual must reappear for the exam or achieve a specialized CCNP or CCIE certification.
On achieving the CCNP® Routing and Switching certification, the individual also receives IPv6 Forum Certified Gold Engineer status.