Key Features :
- 20 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 21 chapter-end quizzes
- 2 CCNA simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book included
- Practice labs included
- Applicable for both CCNA single exam and two-exam path
Learning Benefits :
Management Square’s CCNA Routing and Switching training provides immense learning benefits to the participants and ensures the following skills:
Participants are able to:
- Install, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized network routers, switches, data center and offer service and support.
- Understand the key fundamentals of networking and TCP/IP with functionalities of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) & Ether Channel
- Gain key skills for managing the CISCO Internetwork, devices and the process of configuration and troubleshooting of OSPF, EIGRP, and IPv6
- Work confidently on WANs, Network Address Translation (NAT), DHCP &NTP
Course Audience :
The course is ideal for IT technicians and entry-level engineers aspiring to advance their career in the networking field. The training is best suited for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, System Engineers, Network Support Specialists, Network Administrators, Network Consultants and System Integrators.
Exam and Certification :
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification is ideal for professionals with 1-3 years of experience in the networking and telecommunications domain.
How do I get certified in CCNA Routing and Switching?
Participants have to follow these steps after successfully completing the CCNA Routing and Switching training, simulation exams and lab exercises, to acquire the certification:
CCNA Exam and certification details
Participants can take the CCNA® Routing & Switching Certification Exam conducted by CISCO and become Cisco Certified Network Associate.
There are two methods to complete CCNA® Routing & Switching Certification and our training is compatible for both the exam methods. Candidates can appear for the CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2 exams.
Cisco doesn’t reveal the grading pattern of the exams or the cutoff scores for passing CCNAX or ICND1 & ICND2.
The duration of CCNAX exam is 90 minutes, with 50-60 questions. The exam contains different types of questions:
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with single answer
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) with multiple answers
- Drag & Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation based questions
The duration of ICND1 & ICND2 exam is 90 minutes (40-50 questions) and 75 minutes (50 – 60 questions) respectively.
The resulting certification upon successful completion of the exam is valid for 3 years.