- Project Managers;
- Business Change Managers;
- Experts and advisers working within a program office;
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programs following the MSP® guidance.
Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner (MSP® Practitioner) is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio. It is the follow-up on Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation and a prerequisite for the Managing Successful Programmes® Advanced Practitioner.
The Managing Successful Programmes framework enables organizations to realize their strategy and gain measurable benefits from business change. It provides program managers with a practical road map from conception to close for all types of programs that benefit stakeholders, the business, and the bottom line by defining a series of processes, components and techniques.
Managing Successful Programmes® Foundation certification.
MSP Practitioner Exam Content:
- Explain each of the Managing Successful Programmes principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow activities;
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP programme;
- Explain the relationship between the MSP® principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP® defined programme management roles and can apply that understanding;
- Apply each of the MSP® principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes;
- Produce or evaluate examples of MSP® programme information (documents);
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of the processes of the transformational flow together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles;
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in each of the six transformational flow processes.
MSP Practitioner Exam Details:
|Exam duration:||150 minutes|
|Number of questions:||80 questions|
|Pass mark:||50% (40 out of 80)|
|Open book:||Managing Successful Programmes Guide only|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|