ITSM Associate is intended for those personnel who are involved in a practical way in:
- Planning, implementing and managing a service management system (SMS).
- Planning, implementing and managing service management processes.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance and effectiveness of Service Management.
The certificate EXIN ITSM Associate is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program– a series of interlinked exams which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
Once the Associate is achieved, there are two options: the IT Service Management Consultant Manager or the IT Service Management Auditor.
- Certificate Foundation in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000 or similar certificate.
- The ITSM20AS training course with an EXIN accredited training provider (ATP), including having successfully fulfilled the practical assignments as part of the course.
ITSM Associate Exam Content:
The topics of the Associate course are:
- Support the planning activities around the formal implementation of a service management system (SMS) and the service management processes
- Monitor, measure and report on the SMS, service management processes and service performance
- Support the design and transition activities of services
- Manage on-going activities surrounding the SMS, service management processes and service delivery
- Design and implement policies and activities that guide the organizational activities supporting service delivery
ITSM Associate Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 60
- Pass mark: 65% (39 out of 60)
- Open book exam: no
- Use of electronic devices permitted during the exam: no