The RESILIA Practitioner qualification is aimed at professionals within the IT and security functions, risk and compliance functions. Other core business functions including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within the team, often including a local champion or mentor for all staff to refer to.
RESILIA is a framework of best practice designed to build cyber resilience skills across an organization. Based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide it offers practical knowledge to enhance existing management strategies and help align cyber resilience with IT operations, security and incident management. Using the ITIL lifecycle it develops the skills and insight needed to detect, respond to and recover from cyber-attacks.
The RESILIA framework provides practical, pragmatic guidance aligned with common approaches and standards that provides a management system involving people, processes and technology. IT and business staff will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to design and deliver cyber resilient strategies.
The RESILIA qualifications have been developed to offer two levels of qualification: RESILIA Foundation and RESILIA Practitioner.
• Passed the RESILIA Foundation examination;
• Followed an accredited RESILIA Practitioner training.
RESILIA Practitioner Exam Content:
- Be able to carry out risk management;
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience strategy and align these with IT service management (ITSM);
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience design and align these with ITSM;
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience transition and align these with ITSM;
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience operation and align these with ITSM;
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience continual improvement and align these with ITSM;
- Be able to evaluate need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
RESILIA Practitioner Exam Details:
• Number of questions: 50
• Pass mark: 60% (30 out of 50)
• Open book: no
• Electronic devices permitted: no
There are no reviews yet.