The MoV® Qualification is intended for:
- Management and staff in an organization wishing to acquire an understanding of MoV®.
- Those involved in directing, managing, supporting and delivering portfolios, programs and projects. This includes:
- Senior Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Project and Program Office staff and their sponsors
Management of Value® Foundation is part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio and is the prerequisite for the Management of Value® Practitioner exam.
MoV Foundation Exam Content:
- The main processes and techniques used within Management of Value® and the reasons for using them.
- How Management of Value® may be applied at portfolio, programme, project and operational levels.
- The differences in applying Management of Value® at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from a MoV® Study at each stage.
- The circumstances under which Management of Value® should be used.
- The concept of value and how value may be improved.
- The main benefits arising from the use of Management of Value®.
- Approaches for implementing Management of Value®.
- How to respond to external and internal influences.
- The principles of embedding Management of Value® into an organization.
- The key topics in document check lists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence.
MoV Foundation Exam Details:
|Exam duration:||40 minutes|
|Number of questions:||50|
|Pass mark:||50% (25 out of 50)|
|Electronic devices permitted:||No|