You are a CIO, Chief Technology Officer, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves daily activities connected to the design of services within the Service Lifecycle.
With this certificate, you show that you have all of the skills for professionally managing, coordinating and integrating service design into IT Service Management. You know the activities, concepts and principles and know how to apply these and you master the technical and organizational aspects of service design.
-The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL®Foundation bridge certificate).
-An accredited training by an accredited training provider.
ITIL Intermediate SD Exam Content:
The candidates’ competencies that will be tested in this ITIL Intermediate SD Exam are:
- Introduction to service design.
- Service design principles.
- Service design processes.
- Service design technology-related activities.
- Organizing for service design.
- Technology considerations.
- Implementation and improvement of service design.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
ITIL Intermediate SD Exam Details:
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass Score: 70%
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment permitted: No