A certificate for CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners. You are involved with monitoring the ITIL® Lifecycle and improving IT Service Management in your organization.
The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certificate is compulsory for anyone wishing to obtain the ITIL® Expert certificate. ITIL® Expert is an initial requirement for becoming an ITIL® Master in IT Service Management.
– The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate).
– An accredited training by an accredited training provider
– Obtained at least 15 credits with ITIL® Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications
ITIL MALC Exam Content:
Candidates are tested in this ITIL MALC Exam on the following categories:
1. Key concepts of the service lifecycle.
2. Communication and stakeholder management.
3. Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle.
4. Managing services across the service lifecycle.
5. Governance and organization.
7. Implementing and improving service management capability.
ITIL MALC Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 10 Questions
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No