You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner in an organization that operates according to ITIL. After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the ITIL® exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management. Your role and qualities are important for better (team) performance.
ITIL® consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL® is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL® is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
ITIL® Foundation enables you to lay the basis for a complete program of ITIL exams and obtaining various certificates in IT Service Management. This will show that you take your work according to ITIL seriously. It will improve your qualifications for working with other ITIL certified personnel.
ITIL Foundation Exam Content:
Candidates are tested in this ITIL Foundation Exam on:
1. Service management as a practice (comprehension).
2. The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension).
3. Generic concepts and definitions (awareness).
4. Key principles and models (comprehension).
5. Selected processes (awareness).
6. Selected functions (awareness).
7. Selected roles (awareness).
8. Technology and architecture (awareness).
9. Competence and training (awareness).
ITIL Foundation Exam Details:
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no